Experience the Cairns' vibrant arts precinct during your visit to Marlin Cove Cairns beach resort. A two story building of brick and stone, the Cairns Regional Gallery hosts exhibitions of fine arts from major Australian and international collections covering historical and contemporary art.
Stop by the Gallery Shop and pick up some of the high quality Australian ceramics, glassware, jewellery, prints, cards, books and magazines on sale.
Some of the exhibitions running over the next few months at the gallery include:
- PERSPECTIVES: JON CATTAPAN AND EX DE MEDICI (16 December 2011 – 22 January 2012)
- PATTERNS UNDER THE SEA (13 January 2012 – 19 February 2012)
- BEHIND THE LINES: THE YEAR’S BEST CARTOONS 2011 (27 January 2012 – 1 April 2012)
- TIM STORRIER PHOTOGRAPHY 1971-2005 (10 February 2012 – 8 April 2012)
- STRANGELY FAMILIAR: RICKY BERESFORD (24 February 2012 – 1 April 2012)
Open to the public from 10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday, and from 1pm to 5pm on Sunday, the Cairns Regional Gallery is located at the corner of Abbott and Shields Streets in Cairns.
For bookings at Marlin Cove Resort click here